Thursday, December 30, 2010

Home Sweet Home

So this is my first post from my new residence in Southern Spain. We survived the long travels, the moving stress, the sadness of saying goodbye to friends and the Christmas craze. Tomorrow is the last day of 2010. What a year it has been. Not a bad one, but definitely one of great changes and lots of endings. 2011 will be a life changing year for me, on many different levels, but more on that on a future post.
I thought it might be nice to show you a little of where I will start the new year. Mostly exteriors of the garden, I'll post some interior pics as soon as I'm done redecorating.
Hope you have a great and memorable transition into the new year, may it bring you joy and fill you with happiness, xx
View from the garden onto the Concha mountain (concha means sea shell)
Flowers blooming when in other places in the world all you can see is snow
My shadow in the pool
View from the garden onto town, we have our own oranges (and avocados!!!)
Some of our cohabitants bathing in the sun...
...others prefer the shade
some details of my new NIMO. headquarters

More details of the garden
Sunlight on the dishes in the kitchen (courtesy of Mikki)
This is what happens when my mom "improvises" a quick dinner - wow!
Breakfast
...and my breakfast companion ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment