Saturday, February 6, 2010

New Feature: My Week in Pics









Over this past week I have been thinking about adding a weekly post to this blog and this is what I came up with: My Week in Pics. Honestly, I got inspired by "Bits of My Weekend" over at Kate's FOR ME, FOR YOU blog. I Just loved the idea of sharing bits of your life with pictures. Instead of covering my weekends I'd rather cover my entire weeks, that way I can keep track of what I get done - or not. It's a little like picture diary meets to-do list... or so I hope.

Anyways, this is my first WEEK IN PICS. And I'm happy to say I got some very necessary things done. First of all I finally found a really nice dressform (to use as display on shows) on craigslist - and it was sooo worth the drive to Santa Clarita (a two hour round trip). I also stocked up on beads and pearls, and involuntarily decided that white and red are going to be the spring/summer colors - in addition to the usual oxidized silver and brass.
And I finally got to spend some time in the garage, working on a brand new design: the Phoenix earrings!
But not everything was work-related: gray, rainy days and still recovering from a cold were per-fect excuses to cuddle up and read (I had almost forgotten just how much I love doing that!).

Oh, and if you were wondering: The polaroids are done with this cool app and you can get the font I used for the captions here

1 comment:

  1. the pics are really beautiful - !!!!
    I love especially the last one: reading in bed.
    L o v e l y !!! Look forward to your next weekly report. xxx

    ReplyDelete