Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Procrastinating

Design for my next screen print (CMYK process on white fabric)

Oh man! And here I am, procrastinating again.
I don't know what it is - I just can't seem to peel my butt off the chair and get my stuff together.
And it's not like I didn't have enough things to choose from. The things that await me cover a broad variety of categories.
- I could be working on making more of my "best-sellers" for a shop update that I have promised.
- I could be taking pictures for the aforementioned shop update.
- I have been meaning to change my shop banner for a while.
- I should proof my ad for N.E.E.T and send it to them.
- I could be working on designs for future screen prints
- I could be doing laundry.
- I could be mailing a package.
- I could be drawing new jewelry designs...
-I could... oh well...

Instead I'm off to the gym (I'm almost running late with all this procrastinating business), then it's movie night at my friend's place: The Hurt Locker. We've been meaning to watch it for months now....

No comments:

Post a Comment