Sunday, May 9, 2010

My Week In Pics


view through our living room window

I had a great week. How about you? I'll let the pictures speak for themselves (kind of) this time. Have a great week everybody, xx

homemade berry lemonade
(1 cup lemon juice, one cup sugar, 5 cups of water. Dissolve sugar in one of the cups of water on the stove, then mix everything)


surprise package from my mom - yeay!!! [pj shorts and yummy tea (not pictured)]


highlights of this weeks organic produce box: lettuce and artichokes


My free Moo and Etsy cards arrived!


My riogrande order arrived!!!
And it inspired me to organize my workspace and to make a new prototype


Freshly organized work bench


Details: stones and seashells from the Atlantic Ocean [collected back home in Spain]


Work in progress: a new NIMO. prototype


Hiking through Topanga Canyon with friends. These wild flowers were buzzing with bees


The amazing views over the Canyon.


Seashell marks on a rock on the mountain


Partying in Hollywood

No comments:

Post a Comment