Friday, April 23, 2010

Unique LA Spring Show


Hello everybody,
just a quick reminder while a gather my stuff to set up my booth at Unique LA.
Head over to the Los Angeles Market Center this Saturday and Sunday (both days from 11am to 6pm) to score some truly "unique" (hehe) creations from local independent artists!
What you can expect: graphic tees, swimwear, jewelry, soap, paper goods, fashion, music (the famous recordstore: Amoeba!!!), gourmet food, free (yes, free!) drinks, amazing views over downtown LA, awesome people watching, etc.
Make sure to head over to my booth, #127 to check out my latest creations at low prices: everything will be under $35!
Don't miss out on this great opportunity to enjoy the growing local community.
Tickets are $10. Kids under 12 are free and if you say you come to see NIMO. you might get one of my ten free tickets, xx
Happy weekend everybody!!!

1 comment: