Saturday, July 4, 2009

4th of July

Fisrt of all, happy independence day everybody! I hope you're having a blast (bbq, family and fireworks, sounds all good to me!)
This is my first 4th of july here in the US, even though we have been living here for almost 2 years now, we just didn't happen to be in the country on this day!
Well, we (that is my boyfriend Mikki and I) were in Ventura, CA this last to days because my my boyfriends band was playing two shows at the California Music Fest. It was great, as always, and I loved being close to the ocean: fresh cool seabreeze and sunshine just provides instant happiness to me!
Anyways, while a was strolling along Main Street, I found this really nice jewelry shop and fell in love with the little earrings on this photo.
And although they were completely out of my price range, I sure find them inspiring. So maybe I'll post "my version" of them soon ;)

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful inspiration! Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Inspiration is everywhere - you only need to REALIZE ! Beautiful design - could have been designed by YOU !

    ReplyDelete