Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Mister

As most of you already know, I have been nurturing a growing feeling of admiration and good old plain love for my mister. This november Mister M. will have been sharing my life for the past 13 years, and it fills me with pride and pleasure to share these really cool pics with you guys.
Being completely terrified by cameras (video and photo equally) I always watch in wonder and admittedly jealousy, when people feel confident when "watched" through a lens. Mikki is one of those. I guess, growing up with a photographer mom helps... at least that's what I tell myself :)
Anyways, to make a long story short, these are the results of two photo sessions: one by Mikki's brother in law (the genius behind his latest videoclips) and a friend.
all photos above by Ibon A. Totorika
all photos above by Jean Ynomas


No comments:

Post a Comment