Monday, February 1, 2010

I'm BACK!



Ok.. ok.. I know. I've been away for far too long.
Truth is, I took some very well deserved vacation and visited my family and friends back home.
So we (my boyfriend and I) took some pretty extended Christmas vacation to spend some time with the ones closest to us, who we hadn't seen in a year.
And we finally got the chance to meet the new family member, my boyfriends nephew Adur, who is definitely the prettiest and most adorable baby I've ever seen!!!
Apart from just being plain lazy I had a bunch of fun hanging out with friends, having incredibly yummy lunches at the beachfront with my mom, going skying (probably the only sport I will ever enjoy, hehe)and I even made a weekend trip to Tangiers (Morocco) to meet my dad!
Those are the things I love about where I grew up, there is sooo much variety at such a small distance: 2 hours by car and you're skying, another hour (in the opposite direction) and your at the Atlantic Ocean, which you can cross with a fast ferry and you're in Africa!

Anyways, I can say that I took good advantage of the time I had over there. And although I was really looking forward to getting back on track, I will really miss all my folks from home.
How I wish the world would be a tad smaller, or plane tickets way cheaper...
But for the next 6 months I'm going to be here, in my chosen home: California. And I plan to take full advantage of it!
This being said, my first event of 2010 is this 2 day fashion weekend in OC!


2 comments:

  1. Grafitti Beach - here comes N A O M I !!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that must be amazing where you are from, and to be so close to Africa!
    Enjoy being back in Cali, sounds equally amazing!

    ReplyDelete