Monday, October 26, 2009

Holiday Season Preview


Voila! A little preview of my newest pieces.
As you can see they're all unfinished: the tassel piece will be a long necklace (I'm thinking about adding braided brass chains). The bird will be an extra long, dashing earring for those fancy winter dinners & parties. The white flower and the wood and quartz beads will be more subtle daytime earrings and last but not least, the Nisshoki (Japan's sun flag) is made out of fused sterling silver and brass and features a labradorite cabochon. This piece will be available both as brooch (as you can see on the photo) or as pendant / charm.
I hope you enjoyed this little slice of the work I am doing. Let me know what you think :)

1 comment:

  1. every item looks very convincing and ALL is very tempting to have. Great job you do/did. Carry on, clever girl :-)

    ReplyDelete